CELTIC are back in Premiership action tonight after the highlight of lifting the Premier Sports Cup at Hampden on Sunday
Celtic can move back to within four points of Rangers at the top while the Buddies can move further away from the bottom end and closer to the top six.
But they will need to do so with a depleted side after a late bid to have the game postponed due to their Covid outbreak was rejected.
What time does St Mirren vs Celtic kick off?
- St Mirren take on Celtic TONIGHT [Wednesday, December 22].
- The match kicks off at 7.45pm UK time
- It will be played at The SMiSA Stadium, Paisley.
What TV channel is St Mirren vs Celtic on and can I live stream it?
- St Mirren vs Celtic is NOT live on TV.
- The match will be live on St Mirren PPV at a cost of £14.99. PPV will be available in England as the game is on a midweek night
- Celtic TV subscribers outside the UK and Ireland can watch live video via the club channel. live audio is available in the UK.
- Alternatively, you can keep up to date with all the latest action from the midweek clash in Paisley in our LIVE blog.
Most read in Football
Jim Goodwin has seen his plans plunged deeper into chaos after a Covid outbreak ripped through his camp last week leaving him with just TEN fit outfield players.
A dozen first-team squad members, including eight regular starters, and a member of Goodwin’s coaching staff are currently self-isolating.
David Turnbull is almost certain to miss out after leaving the Hampden turf in TEARS on Sunday during Celtic’s Premier Sports Cup win over Hibs.
The Scotland star left the pitch holding his hamstring as he became the latest Hoops star to suffer a muscle injury.
Two-goal hero Kyogo Furuhashi returned from an injury of his own at the national stadium but it is yet unknown whether he will be thrown in again from the start.
Christopher Jullien is still working his way back from his long-term injury and is joined on the sidelines by Karamoko Dembele.
James Forrest missed the final but Mikey Johnston was back from the start.