LUCA Bish was heard making a subtle dig at Paige Thorne after she opted to stay in the villa following the abrupt exit of Jacques O’Neill.
Jacques – who is the ex of Gemma Owen – made the decision to exit the ITV2 dating show, earlier this week.
Jacques took Paige Thorne to the terrace and told her he planned to quit[/caption]
The rugby player has become the second to leave after Liam Llewellyn decided he would be leaving the show after just a few days.
Paige can be seen crying as Jacques appears to be beginning to explain why he plans to walk from the villa.
Jacques can be seen crying and he told Paige: “I just wish I could finish my journey off with you in here but,” as tears began to flow for both of them.
Jacques then told Paige, who he’s been in a couple with for nearly a month, that he had to leave as he wasn’t enjoying himself anymore, but wanted a future with her.
READ MORE ON LOVE ISLAND
The 23-year-old then told the Welsh paramedic that she should stay as she was still having a good time in the villa, before confirming to the lads that he wanted to go in order not to ruin things with her.
However, at no point did it seem like Paige was ready to leave with him, despite her crying as he left.
After revealing the news to the rest of the villa, Luca mumbled: “I didn’t think he’d be leaving on his own…”
And it seems that Luca wasn’t on his own when speaking his thoughts on the situation, with fans also left wondering the same thing.
Most read in Love Island
Alongside an array of angry-faced emojis, one person penned: “Well, if Paige liked Jacques that much she should’ve gone with him.”
Another said: “Paige should follow Jacques! Let’s see how much she loves him.”
And a third wrote: “If Paige likes Jacques as much as she says, she should follow her heart and leave too.”
LOVE ISLAND NEWS
Everything you need to know about Love Island
- When is Love Island on tonight?
- How long is Love Island on for?
- Who is the Love Island host for 2022?
- How to vote on Love Island
- What time do Love Islanders wake up in the morning?
- Why do Love Islanders wear sunglasses after waking up?
- How to apply for Love Island 2022
- Can Love Island stars get drunk in the villa?
- All about what the Love Islanders eat in the villa
- Where the past Love Island winners are now
- Who has made the most money since Love Island? Rich list revealed
- Love Island language explained
- All you need to know about Casa Amor