LOVE Island fans have been asking why this year’s stars appear to be avoiding a certain part of the villa.
The cast have pulled each other for a chat all over the place – but we’ve seen barely a glimpse of the Treehouse.
The Treehouse is a new addition to the Love Island set this year[/caption]
Dami Hope, who appeared on Love Island last year, posted about it last night, writing: “Just realised I ain’t seen anyone use that treehouse yet.
“That would’ve been my spot promise you now.”
Another follower agreed: “Nah i was thinking this on Friday. Where is the treehouse. That thing would cause madnessssssss.”
A third wrote: “Wait do the islanders know about the treehouse cause haven’t seen it till now!”
Love Island host Maya Jama gave fans a look inside the Treehouse during a backstage look on last night’s Aftersun.
She said: “My favourite thing about this whole entire villa is something new, something improved, something you’ve never seen in your life – the Treehouse.
“Very secluded, very romantic. You’ve got the most beautiful views I’ve ever seen, you are in South Africa.”
Pointing out a bit of local wildlife she added: “There’s even some paid extras over there, two deer, that they might get a glimpse of.”
Love Island 2023 cast revealed
Here's your rundown of the 2023 Love Island contestants
- All about Bond actress Olivia Hawkins
- The villa’s first partially-sighted star Ron Hall
- Who is Tanyel Revan?
- Everything to know about Kai Fagan
- Make-up artist to the stars Lana Jenkins
- Who is TikTok farmer Will Young?
- All about science student Tanya Manhenga
- Everything to know about Shaq Muhammad
- Who is Love Island’s Anna-May Robey?
- All about Haris Namani
- Bombshell and footballer Tom Clare
- Who is Love Island bombshell Zara Lackenby-Brown?
- Australian beauty Jessie Wynter explained
- All about Aaron Waters
- The full Love Island cast revealed