IF you worry about handing your iPhone over to someone in case they look at your photos, you may want to try this trick.
A popular TikTok video has highlighted the trick that involves your Hidden album within the Photos app.
The trick involves making you turn off the Hidden album in your photos app[/caption]
TikToker @ambre_skye posted the video.
They often post about useful iPhone tips.
This video is captioned: “Everyone needs to know this iPhone hack!”.
It states: “In your camera roll, you’ll see your hidden album is not so hidden.”
Some people don’t use this album or don’t realise it’s there but it’s a useful place to store photos you’d rather keep private.
Most read in Phones & Gadgets
The video continues: “Go to settings and search albums.
“Click Shared Albums and turn OFF Hidden Albums.
“And just like that… it disappears!”
You’d now be able to hand your iPhone to someone with all those photos hidden.
To get the album back you need to follow the same steps but turn the toggle next to Hidden Album on.
- Read all the latest Phones & Gadgets news
- Keep up-to-date on Apple stories
- Get the latest on Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram
Best Phone and Gadget tips and hacks
Looking for tips and hacks for your phone? Want to find those secret features within social media apps? We have you covered…
- How to get your deleted Instagram photos back
- How to track someone on Google Maps
- How can I increase my Snapchat score?
- How can I change my Facebook password?
- How can I do a duet on TikTok?
- Here’s how to see if your Gmail has been hacked
- How can I change my Amazon Alexa voice in seconds?
- What is dating app Bumble?
- How can I test my broadband internet speed?
- Here’s how to find your Sky TV remote in SECONDS
In other news, Google Chrome users have been urged to delete their browser.
Facebook recently rebranded to Meta.
Check out the best iPhone 13 deals in October 2021.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at [email protected]